Saturday, October 17, 2009

Forget Post Below

Obviously, I got too lazy to update the post below. Hopefully, I'll get to it one day (assuming I remember what I was going to talk about.) Currently listening to "River Flows in You" by Yiruma so the song can get stuck in my head, so I can go and play it on the piano. If I can manage to learn that by myself, I'm going to move on to learning "Kiss the Rain" by the same composer. Such an amazing pianist.

Recent Decision(s):
1. Play piano again.
2. Start writing more (and editing papers and whatnot).
3. Finish the story I got hired to write, which falls under a genre I prefer not to write though -.-;...
4. Do super well in my four remaining classes, including studying for my upcoming fifty question quiz in LIN250/AAS250.
5. Double-check with what the fuck is going on with my transfer credits, so I won't need to take WRT102 next semester, which throws me completely off track for graduation if I have to take it.
6. Be less of a dick when editing stuff (Sorry Jessica Yu).
7. Spend less money.
8. Study some more.
9. And find some time to play amidst the studying.
10. And go do the number two (not writing more, if you catch my drift) after I finish this list.

Why? Because I know I can do it, duh. And because I want to.

1 comment:

  1. LOL. It's okay Jon Lin, I accept your apology :). Hahaha, but as long as I get a good grade!

    POOP.

    ReplyDelete