Friday, November 13, 2009

Insert Headlines Below

It's now raining heavily at Stony Brook. Boo hoo, I know. I said in my last post that my teacher called me stupid. Now I have two other things to report (although I'm not really reporting because I know deep down my teacher doesn't mean any of it!)

1. Three days ago, my teacher hit me. :(

2. Today, she called me a bastard in Korean. Her exact words follow this: 나쁜 놈. Or however it's spelled.

This post's influence was because Jessica forced me to write one.

So why did my teacher hit me and call me stupid? Because I told her the naughty words in Korean that I learned from my friends! It's not my fault. I'm just really easily influenced :'(.

Going to cut this entry short like this:

1. The music show I attended the other day, the pianist proposed to the lead violinist after Samuel Barber's Violin Concerto. She said yes. I think.

2. Taeyang came out with two new songs, 'Where U At' and 'Wedding Dress'. Big Bang came out with 'Let Me Hear Your Voice'. Check them out on YouTube.

3. I get to register for classes in 7 days, ahuahaha.

4. I have a boring life.

5 comments: