Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Today's Awesome News

I'm about to go to sleep for a good, well-deserved ten hours.


*squeal*



In addition, I am still not done with studying for midterms. I actually never expected there to be midterms in the first month of school, which is so uncool to me. Studying after classes until 4 in the morning; putting off meals to finish reviewing chapters; taking naps thirty minutes before class; snacking on a countless amount of Nature Valley bars. These are only some of the things that matter to me.

I miss being able to get a full twelve hours plus of sleep. When I was at John Jay, I'd be sleeping all the time, and trust me, it felt good. Nowadays, I actually have to try (which I love to do, honestly). I put all my textbooks away on the other side of my desk in an attempt to not look at them, but my damn peripheral vision keeps letting me catch glimpses of them. So in order to stop myself, I came up with a plan!

1. Do homework.

2. Finish salad.

3. Do more homework.

4. Snack on Nature Valley bars.

5. Smoke (and/or blog).

6. SLEEP.

Yeah, that's about all. I'm on step five right now, so after this blog, I shall reward myself with a cigarette -- even though many other people would argue with me and say it's more of a punishment. Don't knock it 'till you're addicted. And I'm going to stop now.

...This was supposed to be a one-liner, but it looked so empty and alone next to the other one-liner. Now I'll stop.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm... cigarette break.
    I should come up with a plan for myself tonight too...because the way things are going right now, I'm gonna be pulling another all nighter. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You see there where you said "squeal"? Yeah, I totally pictured a 12-year-old you doing that.

    ReplyDelete